Food

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Welcome To My New Blog Home!


Good morning and welcome to My Country Oven! This blog will follow my new business and hopefully inspire some new bakers. I might just get lucky and attract some veteran bakers and they can teach me a thing or two!


I just love comments, So, don't hesitate to let me know what you think. Do you have a recipe you want to see here? Even if you'd like to share a tip with me. You input will be welcomed!


My old blog, Deb's Life In The Country will be taken down soon. I have so terribly neglected it that I'm afraid that it is toast. This time I really hope to attract more followers so don't forget to sign up and follow me. I have also added a share button for my facebook friends and family.


So glad you stopped by and I am looking forward to blogging and baking as a combined project. Roll up you seleves, dust off you mixing bowls and stop using your rolling pin as a window prop, you know who you are!

No comments: