Food

Monday, September 26, 2011

My Weekly Blog Hopping Finds

Welcome everyone. I hope everyone is having a great fall Monday morning. I have been enjoying some time catching up on my blog reading. I stumbled on a wonderful one too. I am so excited to share it with you. It is called A Fanciful Twist, Vanessa is an amazing artist and blogger. I cant wait to dive in this blog for AMAZING eye-candy!

On October 22, Vanessa will be hosting a blog party. I'm so excited, I cant wait to participate. You can too. Hop on over to her wonderful blog. Read about it here for all the details.




So if you love being inspired by amazing photography and art make sure you head on over and lay your peepers on all the wonderfulness. Thank you in advance Vanessa and I am so excited to find your blog!

Have a wonderful Monday friends and glad you stopped in!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks Deb I will for sure put it on my calendar and check it out. I love Halloween...

Anita Diaz said...

Deb, sounds like fun!! Thanks for stopping by!! I have not been around doing much of anything here lately, but now trying to get around and say hi to everyone! Hope you are having a great fall!!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Nice to meet you Deb. As you know, I LOVE me some Halloween! And A Fanciful Twist always does it up right. Thanks for sharing the details! I have you entered in the contest....and your prospects are looking good, since it seems most of my Halloween friends have already seen it. It a nice light romantic comedy with a magical twist....no guts and gore, that stuff scares me...ha! Have a wonderful weekend!

Cindy Rose said...

Hi Deb. I'll check out her blog. I love your blog and am a new follower. Thanks for stopping by mine!