Food

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Here I am! All Moved In and Ready To Blog!

Hello everyone! Have you given up on me? We finally made our move out of state. We are closer to our life and work now. I miss the country house a bit, but we are all adjusting. Its great to see my husband with four extra hours in his day!!!

Now the bad news, We wiped out the savings and EF and haven't snowflaked for 9 weeks! YIKES! I have to start over and find new customers. I have faith that I will, It just takes time. The farmers market season is upon us and meeting new people and potential customers is very exciting.

I have been doing some couponing, mostly for household and health and beauty items. I do not have space to stockpile much so a new method for shopping is in the works. I cook from scratch so most food coupons are lost on me anyway.

On Friday I will link back up with Melissa at Moms Plans for the Debt Snowflake Challenge. I can't wait to catch up with everyone. Hopefully everyone is "flaking " away with success! See you soon!!!!

1 comment:

~Carla~ said...

Glad you're all settled in now! I'm sure you'll build up your EF & savings again... One step at a time! :)