Food

Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Week 3, Better Late Than Never



Welcome all! I hope everyone had a wonderful and warm weekend. I'm running late getting the menu plan posted. I was organized with all my meals and shopping, a lazy streak developed this morning and slowed the rest of the day down. Thank goodness that's over!

Just a typical week around here again, no outings or meetings to take us away. Here is whats cookin' around here this week

Homemade Chili and buns with grilled beef franks a little fruit salad on the side

Sticky Chicken Legs, oven roasted potatoes and green beans

Butternut Squash Soup with 3 cheese grilled sandwiches on homemade white bread

Brinner(breakfast for dinner) Buttermilk pancakes, grilled sausages(turkey) and applesauce

Leftovers (anyone for a chicken leg pancake combo? Yikes!)

Chicken and rice with steamed veggies

Kids choice( They will try to get breakfast AGAIN!)

I have been in a uninspired mood this week. I guess it will do me good to stop by Susie's to see what she and the other participants are cooking! I know there will be plenty of great ideas. Have a great week of wonderful meals with your family! Hugs, Deb!

No comments: