Food

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More Frugal Blog Love!


                                                              photo credit: pennyjar.org


So glad you dropped in! I hope everyone is enjoying the new year. I was blessed with some free time over the New Year's break and I decided to revisit some of my old favorite frugal blogs since one of our resolutions for 2012 was getting back to frugal living and eliminating debt. I found several amazing new ones also.

One of them is Frugal In Florida. Frugal is a working mom of grown kids trying to keep it on the cheap in balmy Florida! That alone is enough to hook me! But while browsing around her blog I found out about her great plan for 2012 The Year Of Zero . Hop on over to see her rules for 2012. I personally love 1, 9 and 10. I have joined in and they are in my rules for 2012! Nothing like making blogging buddies with the same ideas to keep you accountable in the year ahead.

What rules would you have for finances in 2012? I think Frugal In Florida is going to inspire us all in 2102. What are you still doing here? Get on over there! I'm right behind you!!!! Let's all be fab and frugal!!!

                                                                   Hugs, Deb

No comments: